Sunday, May 3, 2009

On The Way...

I sent the first check out yesterday!!!!!! Now I am even more excited about my new designs - I hope to have them up in our shop later today :-)

I already have $15 towards my next goal. If you know anyone who would like to help, PLEASE spread the word.

I am also thinking about adding more organizations to my list. I had planned on donating to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation and St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Now I am thinking of adding another organization...the American Brain Tumor Association. They were very helpful, in providing information & guidance to my parents. I think the best way will be to rotate donations to those three organizations (still in $50 increments).

A HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS HELPED SO FAR!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment